Our mission: We are dedicated to helping Arkansas inventors and entrepreneurs find the resources and assistance necessary to define, evaluate, produce, and market their viable product ideas and innovations.
We accomplish this mission through several avenues:
- We help NETWORK members with other inventors, manufacturers & distributors, service providers, financing sources, and other resources available to help promote product development and problem solving,
- We help EDUCATE members on the invention process, including best practices and pitfalls to avoid, to better help them navigate the steps required to get their products created and sold,
- We help PROMOTE member’s products through network resources, including media outlets, tradeshows, publications, and the web to further assist product success, and
- We help INFORM the community on the benefits of innovation and new ideas and the rewards that inventing can bring.
We’re looking for new members:
- Inventors (& those individuals with an idea that they want to become an invention!)
- Manufacturers & distributors
- Patent attorneys
- Marketing & business consultants
- Investors & financing sources
- Other resource providers
Click here to view & print the AIN bylaws.